photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

Sorry, I've been on hiatus for a few days. I was enjoying some alone time and some R and R with LC being gone for the weekend. He was at a friend's bachelor party. Needless to say, he texted me every day, and I think I missed him just as much as he missed me:)

While on my R/R weekend, I did laundry. Yes, I know sounds ABSOLUTELY exciting and cooked. I made the meatloaf from the previous blog and it was yum yum:) Also, I made some stuffed mushrooms from the Better Homes and Garden cookbook. It wasn't "cheesy" enough for me so I added a package of cream cheese. And, of course I played Rock Band EVERY night. Ha! I got a bunch of shoes from Target. They have put a lot of shoes on clearance. The store prices are much cheaper than the online prices..

This shoe is a burgundy color in patent that LC bought for me:)



I thought these would be cute for work or play...

This is a hard to find color in my area around spring time

The ones I purchased are in black and grey

I am still undecided about these shoes. They are not as ugly as the picture. I bought them for casual wear. But they were 7 bucks or less so I might just keep them.

I just thought the ruffle was too cute on these shoes. They were either $5.74 or $6.74 so I couldn't pass them up:)

These were the only ones purchased for full price at $24.99

All in all, the shoes were no more than $75 including tax. I really wanted the patent loafers with the grosgrain ribbon but my ankles and heels are so narrow they kept sliding. Y'all should head out to your local target and get some shoes=)


Another purchase of mine this weekend. Well, I did have that coupon from NY&Co. to use AGAIN.


I purchased this skirt in grey.


I have a thing for animal prints, but they have to look a certain way. I still do not understand why they pair such ugly camis and stuff with their cardigans. ICK! I plan on pairing this with a cute teal shell and pearls:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin