photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, June 15, 2009

Crabtree and Evelyn Coupon
















Vintage Crabtree and Evelyn Packaging



Hi all, this is my second post for the day, but I just couldn't go by sans telling you. I just adore Crabtree and Evelyn. I have purchased many items while out of town, and just recently discovered, that I have a C&E in my own town. LOL!

Late last week, I came across Makeup and Manicures' blog. To my delight, she has a coupon. The first is for a free 50mL Hand Therapy lotion of your choice which is 1.7 oz. That is a regular size lotion, ladies. The other coupon is for 15% off your entire purchase which is good until 8/5. Also, when you go to the store, sign up for the mailing list, and they will give you a nifty little keychain card, and two free travel items. What a bargain!!!! This is the lotion I chose but in the 1.7 oz. of course:)




Here is a pic of the Nantucket Briar products. For my two free travel size items, I opted for the milled bar soap and the body lotion in NB. C&E describes the scent as "Summers by the sea evoke salt weathered cottages, rambling roses and freshly ironed linens. Our body care nourishes with meadow extracts of honey, linden flower and mallow. Scent: A blend of briar roses, bergamot, fresh greens, amber and vanilla."
All pics courtesy of Crabtree and Evelyn

3 comments:

TexanCouture said...

There is a Crabtree and Evelyn outlet not far from me, I love it!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

I LOVE C&E!! That is where I buy all my lotions and such! The La Source is my absolute favorite, and you should try the lavender scent lotion also, it's divine!

Me in Memphis said...

That house on Cowden is HUGE! The one that is white, and has 7 bedrooms or something like that? I love real estate and looking at houses, HGTV, decorating...anything house related.

I actually live on Cowden now, just further east. (Ironically, my neighborhood is also called Central Gardens, but it's not THE CG like I used to live in over there) :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin