photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, July 10, 2009

Free Chick-Fil-A = An Awesome Friday!

TGIF for reals. I am so ready for this weekend. I'm going to do laundry actually, i'm just going to let it sit for another week, look at some more houses, lay out, and relax!

I'm really excited though. LC's realtor called the realty company that the house is listed under, and they are submitting our offer today!!! Yay, it's a foreclosure, and is bank owned rather than by an individual; so, it might take longer to hear back. So, keep your fingers crossed! We're going to still keep looking this weekend though.
Credit: cowappreciationday.com

Guess what???? I had a free lunch from Chick-Fil-A! Today is their "cow appreciation day". If you dress up like a cow, you get a free combo. You can choose any combo. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Chick-Fil-A!!!! I got the chicken nugget combo with sweet tea as my drink. Fried chicken and sweet tea, I'm not Southern at all;) You can print off a kit to help you dress like a cow on their website. Here's the link.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah, I forgot today was the cow day. Me, my girlfriend & our kids went in there for lunch. CFA is normally crazy at lunch time, but today was INSANE! And the bad part~ I wasn't even dressed like a cow so I paid for my lunch.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

It's too bad there aren't any Chik-Fil-As near us - my husband would so do this!

Learning As I Go said...

Crap, I love chick-fil A!! I wish I would have known. I would have been first in line!

Shoshanah said...

I kind of wish I had known about this so I could have had a free meal. But part of me is glad that I didn't have to dress up like a cow to get it

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Wait a minute, are you saying you dressed like a cow for free chicken? If so, um....amazing. I recently found out there is a CFA in the Mutual of Omaha office building next to my house - the only in Nebraska, yay!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I looked at the printable costume -so neat! Wish I'd known about it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin