Brown Eyed Belle. BEB please forgive me for doing this post, eh, about a week late. I am the worst about these things so, without further interruption, I bring you ME! [insert ta daaaaaaaaaaaa here] I would like to thank all the wonderful people in my life for making me who I am to have you read my blog and bestow such a lovely award upon me. I am at a loss for words. I'd like to thank my publicist, my fans
Okay, so I got nothing today, and I just made you be like what did she take or add to her Simply Lemonade today. By the way, if you have tried the Simply products i.e. Simply Orange, Simply Apple, Simply Lemonade, um, yeah you should. They are A.W.E.S.O.M.E. But most importantly, thank you for BEB for such a sweet, yeah pun intended cheesy I know, award.
Rules are to list 10 random facts about yourself and then tag 10 bloggers.
1. I love sauces. Seriously. I must have something to dip my burger, chicken, steak, french fries, etc. in.
2. When I was little, I wanted to be an archaeologist.
3. My favorite singer/songwriter is Pete Yorn
4. I hate flossing my teeth. It's like the thing I dread most before going to bed. Why? I have NO idea, but I still do it anyways.
5. I hate having to fill up my gas tank. I will literally drive my suv til the low fuel light comes on, and then still drive some after the light comes on. Hey, gimme a break, I like to live dangerously.
6. I have melasma, and it sucks. People wear sunscreen. Wish I would have listened to my mother.
7. I am a night owl. I try my best to go to bed before midnight, but it rarely happens. So, I hit the snooze button like 3x in the morning, and then, I'm rushing out the door. And, it never fails that I will forget something. That's the story of my life. I am used to it.
8. There is a super skinny girl dying to get out of this normal sized body. But, I like pasta, bread, cheese, and sweets; so, she's trapped for time being.
9. I love stationery, paper, wrapping paper, ribbon, bows, etc.
10. I am a true pisces. I fit the description *almost* completely. Fickle? Yes. Sensitive? Often. Creative? Of course. Artsy? Fa sho'. Love water? did somebody say beach...what?!?!?! Indecisive? At times. Compassionate? Always. Impractical? You betcha. Family oriented? Without a doubt. Style, Luxury, and Pleasure? Um, now you're talking. I could go on.....
A Classy, Catholic, Southern Bride
Diary of a Southern Belle
My Blonde Reality
Tale of the Trees
The Dishy Decorator
Through Rose Colored Glasses
Classy and Fabulous