photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've been tagged...

I would like to thank Sweet Southern Prep for tagging me with the PSM:)


1. Who is your style icon?
Jackie O, of course!
The lovely Grace Kelly:)
The infamous LC not to be confused with my LC. I just love her sense of fashion. She always looks so cute!
duh, like you didn't know I was going to put LP. I LOVE her!

2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit book?

I really really enjoyed this book!!! I'm not sure it's classified as "socialite" lit though.

This is probably one of my favorite books of all time. It could be classified as "old-world" socialite lit:)

3. Favorite Party Theme?

 
I stole your pic SSP! I love having cookouts. They can happen at lazy days by the pool or your football tailgate. You can use your fine silver or just a styrofoam plate. It all depends on the "function". And lest we forget, POTATO SALAD. It's one of my favorite things at cookouts. NOM NOM NOM. Most of all, I'm a pretty laid back person, and cookouts suit my personality!

4. Go-to Halloween Costume.

Yikes, I don't have a "go-to" Halloween costume. It's my fave holiday so I get a new one EVERY year. However, we were moving into the house this past Halloween; so, I was unable to use the costume I had and returned it. However, I do think I'll probably order it to wear this year. It's called "Southern Belle". How appropriate. Hahahaha.
If all else fails, you can NEVER go wrong with grabbing a few things you already have out of the closet and recreating this famous character, Holly Golightly:)


5. Extravagance you cannot live without.
That would be a tie between my iPhone and getting my hair did.


6. Living person you admire.
Mis Padres!

7. Greatest Fear.
Spiders. And no, I'm not posting a picture. They freak me out.

8. Traits you deplore in yourself.
My pride, being stubborn, and always having to have the last word:( I'm working on it!

9. Which talent would you most like to have??
Being able to sing and dance. Prime example if you watch DWTS, this girl's got it going on:)

10. Greatest achievement.
Being comfortable in my own skin.


I tag:
Diary of a Southern Belle
Preppy Girl Meets World
Muffy Martini
Preppy in Pink

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just found your blog! Love it!

chelsea said...

J'adore Holly Golightly!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love your answers! And the whole getting the last word in, definitely me too. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like Lauren Conrad's fashion sense too! She always has the cutest dresses and shoes!

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

I couldn't live without my iPhone either! It has become an unhealthy obsession!! Love your blog!! :)

The Pink Chick said...

I love all your answers!!! Jackie O would be one of my fashion icons too! She always looked amazing and so put together!

Natasha said...

I LOVE these answers... OK sow I have to read both of those books!! Great picks sweetie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin