photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pretty Bummed:(

Yesterday was supposed to be the big day. But alas, it ended up being NOT the big day. I was so elated because my bff was having her ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. I had been counting down the days since I'm going to be the godmother. We all know I was wishing for this:
But, I would be perfectly content if it ended up being this:

In all reality, it doesn't matter to me as long as it's a healthy baby! Either gender is A-OK:) When my bff went for her first visit, they determined her due date as October 2011. Evidently, there was a mix-up, and someone put September 2011 in her file. So, on the last visit, the doc told her that next time would be the big ultrasound. Well, yesterday, the nurse and she got to talking, and the nurse mentioned her due date in September. Bff was like um, no, the doctor told me I'm due in October. And, once the doc came in and they had a discussion about it, October it is. At this point, it's too early to have the ultrasound. So, now, it's another month. Bummer. Total Bummer. My bff and I have been so excited. I have seen SO MANY things I want to buy this baby. But, it's kinda hard when the gender is a mystery. With that being said, I try to look for the positives in negative situations. At least, it's one more month that I won't be spending $$$ and go broke buying cute baby stuff. I know y'all can only imagine how spoiled this baby is going to be! Mystery Gender Baby is going to be the MOST SPOILED baby in the whole entire world:)

I promise I will post the winner of the giveway this weekend, or, at least, no later than Monday. Hope y'all ladies have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Day Old News said...

Don't be bummed! You started off the day so happy! Find your happy place...or grab the bourbon!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I'm like you - I'd love being the godmother of a boy or a girl, but deep down I think I'd prefer a girl! And I think I'd blow WAAY too much money on the baby as well! Have a great weekend

caknitter said...

I know it's just a typo, but I'm going to tease you about anyway.
If the little bambino is due in October 2011 that is one long pregnancy!! I know you didn't mean it, but it gave me a good laugh. :-)
Have a great weekend!!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

That sucks! You'll find out soon. Also sucks for your friend, she'll be preggers for an extra month now. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Total bummer!! Can you believe that I had not one, but 2 ultrasounds telling me I was having another girl and I ended up with a precious little man after all?! I can't wait to see how you spoil this little princess/prince. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Ruth said...

That does suck! But you will know soon. My best friend didn't find out so everytime I came across something neutrel I was buying it.
And I can tell you after having a niece and two nephews. The boys are cheaper because there isn't as much cute stuff for boys.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin