photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, October 16, 2010

YOU NEED A COSTCO CARD!!


Seriously, I used to joke around with LC about his love for Costco. And y'all, I am now addicted myself! You can find some great bargains there. Not to mention, they often have great coupons in the books they send out.
This was what LC got for me last week:

Flowerbomb: $100 (sephora)
Olay eye roller: $19.99 a piece (target)
Crest 3D White Strips-Advanced Seal: $43.97 (Walmart)
Crest 3D White Strips-Touch Up: $34.97(Walmart)

All of this would normally total:  $218.92 not including tax

At Costco, we got this all for around $100. The Flowerbomb was $45.99, and we had coupons for the Crest strips and Olay rollers. You CANNOT beat that!!!!

Seriously y'all, you need to go get you a Costco card. Oh and did I tell you that is where we got our bar stools and our living room sectional?!?!?!?!??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great deal! I have always heard about people getting amazing deals at Costco. I need to get myself a Costco card asap!

californiadreamin said...

Costco is the best!! You can find so much there and it'll last forever <3

mFw said...

We are just staring to get costcos in stl but we use sam's which we love!

The Preppy Princess said...

We will admit to being major CostCo fans. Seriously.

Sending you a smile,
tp

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin