photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Aisle New York

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know of a new site I've learned of. It's really not that new, but it's new to me! It's called The Aisle New York.


Even if you're not getting married, already married, or if you're a shopper like me, you'll like this site!

For example, they have a sale going on right now for Haute Bride. You don't even have to be a bride to appreciate the beauty in these jewels! These would be great to wear with a cocktail dress as well! Not to mention, I know at one awards show, Halle Berry and Mila Kunis were both sporting HB.





Here's an invite to join:
http://www.theaislenewyork.com/invite/southernbelle/

Btw, I LOVE the last pair of earrings. They're only $49. Very deco I think. Love them!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin