photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, July 11, 2011

OMG! Check out these pretties!!!!!

So, I decided to host an online Stella and Dot trunk show. I'd loooooove to be a Stella & Dot rep, but with me working two jobs, planning a wedding, and hoping to finish grad school this year, it doesn't leave much time. Therefore, I asked my friend and Stella & Dot consultant  *Little Me, The Queen Bee* if I could host one over here on the blog. It starts today and runs through Sunday, the 17th.

Here are some of my faves:

The Devi Bangles in Gold
Garden Party Earrings


 

I put a little polyvore together. You know wishful dreaming of Stella & Dot and 
Valentino D'Orsay peeptoes!
Summer Love...


Blaque Label pleated dress
$128 - lorisshoes.com

Jessie Rodwell ~ Stella & Dot Stylist
$79 - stelladot.com





I also love these earrings too:

Belle Fleur Earrings



 Signature Clover Drop



Don't forget to check out the Style for a Steal section. Lots and Lots of great deals like the one below:)

All you gotta do is go click on the link below to get to Queen Bee's Stella & Dot site. Once you click on the link, click on find your hostess up in the right corner. Your hostess is me, Southern Belle. First name: Southern Last name: Belle
Happy Shopping:)



2 comments:

Sydney said...

I die for that outfit! I have a very similar dress in a hunter green color but now I want it in the kelly green :/ haha

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I love Stella & Dot! I've been wanting to buy a piece of their jewelry for myself, but sadly they don't ship over here. :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin