photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Wednesday-Jewelry

I love me some jewelry!!!!!!!  The Stella & Dot trunk show I'm hosting is going through Sunday. So, I thought I'd take a break from making you want to gouge your eyes out with MY wedding stuff this week and showcase some pretties!

If you want to purchase anything please click on the link below, look up to the right and you'll see where it says find your hostess. Click on that. First name: Southern    Last name: Belle

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/jessierodwell

 S&D has a great wedding ready section. Here are some of my faves:


 Charlotte Statement Necklace
(which by the way is on sale right now!)



Sofia Pearl Bib Necklace



 Starburst Brooch
[this would be totally great on a cake or a bouquet]
(comes in gold and silver. gold is on sale!) 



Deco Drop earrings
[worn by Lauren Bowles at the Emmys]



Pictured left: Belle Fleur ring
[has great earrings to match. is on sale!]
Pictured middle: Charlotte Pearl ring
[goes great with charlotte statement necklace. is on sale!]
Pictured right: Vintage Cluster ring



Happy Shopping!








1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I think you and I must be related. Everything you post is absolutely gorgeous. I'm drooling over that first necklace and the brooch!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin