photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TMI ....



So, I frequent the wedding website projectwedding.com. It's probably my favorite wedding site thus far. It's interactive kind of like FB. They have a forum where brides post about anything and everything. Also, they have a classifieds section, and I've actually purchased a few things from other brides to use at our wedding.

Ok, so we all share pics for inspiration or just funny stuff kinda like twitter in a sense, but what I don't get is the boudoir pics. I mean doing boudoir pics is totally cool (i didn't do them, no judgment here), but the point I DON'T get is sharing them with the WORLD WIDE WEB. I mean sharing one where you're like decent enough to show your mother, fine, but why share the ones where you are barely clothed. This is a PUBLIC forum. I mean I've seen a lot of barely there and things I DO NOT CARE TO SEE. Seriously, it's like softcore P.

I just wouldn't feel comfortable posting a pic of me in next to nothing while in provocative positions on the interwebs. That's just my opinion. Take it or leave it...

What are your thoughts on this???





Personalized Gifts

4 comments:

Shea said...

Haha! I completely agree. That's just weird!! And kind of awkward.

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

haha! This seriously just happened to me too. I went to a consult with a photographer and in the package that we would have wanted to purchase a 'boudoir' session was included. I asked what this involved and boy was I suprised. She brought out these albums of all these almost naked girls. I was a little disturbed. Needless to say I didn't pick her as my photographer. I'm not sure why but it's just a little weird to me!

xoxo.

Kristen479 said...

I thought the point of those were that they were for your hubby's eyes only?

That's a little weird. I'd be totally uncomfortable with that too.

Day Old News said...

The boudoir should probably stay in the boudoir...mystery, privacy, respect. Sharing with some friends is one thing - posting to the web is another.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin