photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Wednesday-Guest Book table!

So this is a pic I found on one of the Project Wedding girl's bio one day. Then, I found out that she had actually bought these candelabras to use in her wedding, but in gold. It was like the heavens shown down and the angels were singing. I was in LOVE!!! I purchased two of them at her pre-sale to use at the wedding. I just got them in, and they are GORGEOUS!! However, one was damaged, and she is going to send me another one when I mail the damaged one back. I had planned on using one as part of the decor on the gift table along with the gold painted fleur de lis birdcage for cards. And I plan on having our guest book table set up just like this inspiration pic. Same candelabra but in gold. I also have the little tray just like the one in the pic but in gold. I LOVE IT:)



Personalized Gifts

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin