photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why oh Why???

So this whole post was going to be on how you should go out and get this asap. However, I think it's being discontinues:( Why oh why do I find a product that works for me to no longer have it being made. ugh!


I picked this Ahava eye makeup remover in the clearance section of TJ Maxx for like 6 bucks. I was almost out of my normal, Sephora brand, eye makeup remover, and I figured I'd give it a try. I love it! It isn't greasy and doesn't leave that greasy film that you have to wipe off. Smell is pleasant, and it is gentle. I've used Lancome's, then switched to Sephora, and now, I've found one I like. It's a fairly large bottle which should last for awhile, and after that, I guess it's back to the eye makeup remover drawing board.

What eye makeup remover do you use??



Personalized Gifts

3 comments:

Gabbi said...

Ooh I hate it when that happens! Another to try is Neutrogena's eye make up remover. Works like a charm! XO
http://northshoreprep.blogspot.com

TexanCouture said...

I use Clinique's Take The Day Away makeup remover

I play around with my skincare routine but I always keep coming back to Clinique and think why do I keep veering away.

Mrs. M said...

I use baby wipes (target brand sensitive skin). They work great and they are cheap!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin