photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, September 2, 2011

Engagement Party OOTN

So this post is oh about 1 month late. Ha! This is the outfit that I wore to our little engagement party back at the end of July. It was a super casual outdoors/indoors cookout. I know it's July, and I'm wearing jeans. I couldn't bring myself to wear a dress since I am super pale. Not to mention, I HATE mosquitoes, but they seem to love me! I didn't want to get eaten up by them outside either.

Also, forgive the unflattering pic. I swear I'm not really that wide; it's the shirt.

top: Banana Republic
jeans: Express DPDs (don't think they make these anymore)
shoes: Nine West
earrings: Target





Personalized Gifts

4 comments:

Glitterista said...

You look great! I love the combination of those gorgeous earrings and top. ;)

REBrown said...

Very cute! I love the earrings.

A Wedding Story said...

Oh girl...you wanna see wide, I'm eight months preggo! HUGE! Haha, you look great!

JPress Designs said...

You look awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin