photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This Changed My Life

First things first...I was not financially compensated to do this review. All thoughts are my own.

Now, I have a hair dryer that's pretty darn good. LC got it at Costco, his favorite place in the world and to be honest, it's pretty darn awesome. People who borrow always comment about how good it is, and they are surprised it came from Costco. I think it is a Conair dryer.


About a month ago, Misikko.com contacted me about reviewing a hair dryer from Hana. I accepted their offer to review their product. I'm not going to lie, I didn't give it much thought. I really didn't think some "expensive, fancy-schmancy" dryer was really going to beat the one I'm using. You see I'm not all about the expensive the better. I find things I like anywhere from Walmart to Neiman's. I did want to try the product for awhile before actually doing a review on it. I get all kinds of offers for reviews, but I only choose the ones I think my readers and myself would like.





However, I was wrong about my notions on this dryer. It has CHANGED MY LIFE. I'm a procrastinator. I'm a teacher. Combine the two, and it's a disaster. I'm getting better. I'm thinking ahead more and planning more in my work and my personal life. Also, I'm one of those that likes to sleep until the last possible minute and then scrambles around like a crazy person getting ready. This hair dryer has cut down my drying time by two minutes. No exaggeration. I timed it, for real. Two minutes is a HUGE deal to someone like me. That's two minutes cut off my daily commute which means I'm two minutes less the chance of being late. Yes, people, I live on the wild side. Ha! The dryer comes with a cool shot and three heat settings.  Also, it comes with an attachment that you can put on it. I use this on the weekend when I'm trying to a get good straight blowout. The only con I had to find about this dryer was that it did not come with a diffuser. There are some days when I like to give my hair a rest or when I like to just hurry up and don't have time to blow it straight that I'd love to use a diffuser. However, the dryer is worth it. And honestly, I would pay the price to buy this dryer. It's fast, doesn't dry my hair out, and has a "salon" quality to it. I give this dryer two thumbs up.


**I did receive the hair dryer for free from Misikko.com

Personalized Gifts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin