photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm still here!

I'm still here!!!!!!! Sorry, I've been MIA. I'm just extremely busy right now. I'm working full time teaching during the day, 3 nights a week at my second job, 1 night a week of class, AND I still have to find time to grade papers, make lesson plans, do research for my master's project, and breathe. Guide to Career Education is an excellent way to get your teaching certification. I'll probably be posting sporadically within the next few weeks. But my last semester of graduate school ends at the end of April soooooooo it will all be over soon:) I'm hoping with the raise I'll receive next year [pending i'm rehired] will enable me to cut down to just Friday nights at my second job. That would pay for my gas which in a big SUV costs a lot. Anyway, just wanted to check in and let y'all know I'm still alive.



Personalized Gifts

3 comments:

Whitney said...

girl, I didn't even know you had THAT much on your plate!

Michelle said...

Your schedule wears me out just reading it! Best of luck to finishing up and gettin rehired!!!

Lipstick said...

Best wishes with your busy, busy schedule!!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin