photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, April 7, 2012

a;ldjfal;ksjfdl;ksdjfl;j

The title of this post pretty much sums up my life right now. Y'all bear with me the next few weeks. I haven't been posting much due to the craziness called my life. I have two weeks left to review with my students before state testing. This weekend I have to complete my presentation slides for my master's project. Thursday, I have my mock presentation in front of my classmates. Next Thursday, I have to give my presentation to two different professors. They basically determine my graduation fate! The following Monday, my students have their state test. All the while I have two weeks to get my master's paper completed and turned in for graduation. I'm doing this as well working a second job at night and Junior League. So, I'll be back to normal posting in a couple of weeks.

I didn't start teaching until a couple of years ago, and I'm just now finishing grad school. I wonder if this is what my parents thought about me? Ha!


 Personalized Gifts

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hope everything goes good and gets better soon.

Sonya said...

Good luck! You have a lot going on. I think teachers going back for graduate degrees while teaching is so much harder than anyone else who does it while working. We should get medals for that or at least a cash prize:)

Erin said...

I got my master's two years ago while teaching full time (my first year teaching) and I remember that week all too well. Good luck to your kiddos- I know they'll do great!

REBrown said...

You sound like a busy bee - good luck!

Megan said...

I'm sure that these next few weeks will be over before you know it...then you will have some time to relax!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin