photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer on Rue La La

Ok, y'all. If you're a Lilly lover and not a member of the members only site Rue La La, it's time to take the plunge. Lilly Pulitzer sale is tomorrow on RLL. Or, if you're just a fashion lover in general, sign up. Rue La La always has great deals for a sample site. AWESOME! I got my Court of Versailles bedding for over half off. It's the little things, right?!?!? Anyways, if you need an invite to Rue La La, click my invite link below.


http://www.ruelala.com/invite/southernbelle

 Happy Shopping:)
Personalized Gifts

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited for this sale tomorrow! I hope they have some good stuff and not just leftovers in weird sizes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin