photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, May 28, 2012

You don't want to miss this!

In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.



"I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool . . . You see, I think everything's terrible anyhow . . . And I know. I've been everywhere and seen everything and done everything."  ~F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

I cannot even begin to contain my excitement for this movie. I think in part it's from my crush on Leo from my teenage days, and the fact that The Great Gatsby is probably one of my most favorite books of all time. It's is simply an amazing piece of literature. My suggestion is if you haven't read this book you NEED to read it before you see the movie. Literally, I CANNOT wait. I have a feeling the costuming is going to be AH-mazing. This era in fashion is one of my faves:) My only thing is I wish they would have cast someone other than Carey Mulligan. I'm not a big fan of her, but who knows, maybe she'll surprise me;)
 Personalized Gifts

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin