photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 Days/Day 7: Girls' Night Out


Sometimes, you just gotta go out with your girls. I feel like I'm constantly running on empty. In college, there was so much time. Time after class, time after work because you could sleep in by skipping said class, Xmas break, and all those breaks. There was ALWAYS time for friends and having fun. Growing up gets in the way:(

Yesterday, I just took an easy day because I was sick and pinterested a bit. Last night, I had dinner with my girls, my best friends. I miss them SO much. I need to better about seeing them. Living in the suburbs sucks. It's far away from everything I want to do, but, on the other hand, it's closer to work. Catch 22 people, Catch 22.

Here's what I wore:
OOTN: Girls' Night Out
top: Lilly Pulitzer Newbury tunic in Lillypalooza/lace trimmed cami-NY&Co. 
pants: SFAM jeans
shoes: Nine West nude peep toe heels (not pictured) 
jewelry: pearl earrings-market/bracelets-market, DY, Lilly Pulitzer
ps-i'm lucky i got my "photog" to take this one. ha!

Love my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had dinner at a local Mexican restaurant I'd been hearing about. It's over by my old house by campus. So many memories of that neighborhood! Food was good:)

PS-don't forget! i'm giving away a Thirty-One lunch thermal tote in the pattern of your choice and monogrammed if you want it to be here. great gift for yourself, someone else, or your kid:))))



Personalized Gifts

2 comments:

REBrown said...

I love your friend's leopard pants!

Glitterista said...

That Lilly print is one of my all-time favorites! Glad you got a good old-fashioned girls' night out. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin