photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Blogger Highlight!

Bonjour Readers!!!! Hope you are staying warm and safe! This is not a scheduled post. I have the luxury of being at home today. The unexpected little gem called a *snow day*. It's not snowing here, but the conditions are taking a turn for the worse. Freezing conditions, freezing rain, ice, etc. I'm hoping for another one of these little gems tomorrow! :)

While I'm spending my luxury  of  a day grading papers, I thought I'd highlight a relatively new blogger. Not only is she somewhat new, but I also know her in real life. Totally a worth it read!

Walking in Memphis in High Heels is written by Laura. She blogs about fitness, fashion, food, and lots more! Go check her out!
Scentsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. : ) And enjoy your snow day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin