photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easy Way to Avoid Losing Your Daily Reads:)

I know it seems like all the posts recently are about moving your reads over to some other form that keeps them all in one place since Google Reader is going away in a few months. I've been on Bloglovin for a bit, but I'd not listed my blog or used it til the other day. I was feeling overwhelmed at just the mere thought of the daunting task that lie ahead. I was not looking forward to putting in each and every url for every blog I read. Seriously, not even contemplating the effort of such. One of my awesome readers Belle left a comment about how EASY it is in Bloglovin. Thanks, lady!



Blogger Belle said...
I'm not sure if you've heard about this but you can just import the blogs you follow from google reader straight onto bloglovin' without having to search for each one - just click settings on your bloglovin' account and then click the import blogs button under 'other' - just thought it might save you some time :)
March 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM
 Delete

I'm talking a couple clicks of the mouse and ALL of the blogs I read were imported. No hassle. Very very easy and a mere few seconds! I just went ahead and did it. I knew if I didn't, I'd be the one who would wait until Google Reader was dead and then be crying at why I didn't do something else. To avoid such a travesty that I knew would most inevitably ensue, I planned ahead. Just thought I'd pass along how simple it is. 
Scentsy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so easy and after viewing on Bloglovin' and Feedly, I think I love Bloglovin's approach better. Only time will tell.
Happy Tuesday!
Laurie

katie lake said...

I took advantage of the chance to purge several bloggers that abandoned their blogs. For some reason google reader never actually took them out of my reader list.

REBrown said...

I just updated mine yesterday.

I feel like an idiot - when i click on blogs through BlogLovin it won't let me comment. I need a tutorial or something.

[darci @ the good life] said...

I'm torn between Bloglovin' and Feedly.... leaning a little bit more towards Bloglovin' right now though simply because of the overall look / ease of use! We'll see!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin