photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Looking for a Mother's Day Gift????

Y'all know I always like to keep y'all in the know about Scentsy specials!!!! Always trying to save my readers some cash or sosa as my students call it.

Believe it or not, Mother's Day is right around the corner. It'll be here before you know it! Scentsy just released a Mother's Day special that started today and will run until May 10th. It's a great deal! Even though I'm not a mom, I still own this warmer. It's upstairs in our bonus room aka scentsy/workout room.
 
Retail Value: $60.00 
Special Bundle Price: $45.00

Such a great gift! This bundle includes the Mother's Day warmer and 3 bars: just breathe, baked apple pie, and garden of love. It's awesome because there's no need to go to the store. So, if you have brother or husband who likes "convenient" shopping or if you're a "convenient" shopper, this is awesome! The gift box, ribbon, and card are all included. No need to go buy anything else! I mean when you think about it, buying a card and ribbon alone would be close to 10 bucks. I'm all about saving money and still being able to buy someone a wonderful gift that they can enjoy. It's a good thing my mother doesn't read this blog often because this is going to be her mother's day present. Don't wait til the last minute!


Scentsy

1 comment:

Katherine said...

aaw, you are so sweet- already ahead of the game. :)

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin