photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, May 24, 2013

JoJo Loves You Bling Sale!!!!!

JoJo Loves You is having a sale this weekend. Sale + free shipping overs $100 = happy shopping:)

If you look to the left center picture, I actually own the middle pair, mint party bling. I get SO many compliments on these! I wear them constantly, and they are actually packed in my jewelry roll to take on an upcoming weekend vacay.

These are some of my faves off their website: 
(these are smaller than the regular party bling)
 
I absolutely love Jojo Loves You's blings! If I were you, order the mint party blings. GORGEOUS!
Here's a pic of me wearing them in Savannah last summer: 

 
 
 
*all thoughts and opinions are solely my own and in no way influenced by JoJo Loves You. i simply really do love the party blings i own. 
**i am being compensated with a pair of blings for this post


Scentsy

1 comment:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Cute! Some of them are very David Yurman-like, which of course I love.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin