photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DAR official:)


It's official! I got my certificate, national number, and my welcome packet from the DAR a few days ago. I am very excited to transfer to the chapter closest to my house (i joined through a chapter in MD) and get involved. I'm curious to see how this year pans out doing both Junior League and DAR. I guess if I can handle both, I'll keep both. If not, I'll go with which I like best.

 The wonderful lady who helped me join sent me a little gift, the DAR mug and DAR pin. I thought that was so sweet of her:) You CAN meet wonderful people through blogging!
Scentsy

3 comments:

jess said...

Congratulations! I've only just started looking into being able to join DAR and your post has me motivated to research right now. I was going to join Junior League in my area this fall but now I'm moving and won't know anyone in my new area so I'm not sure if I'll be able to :(

jess
La Quaintrelle

Leslie said...

That's so cool! How fun to be a DAR!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Congratulations!! I'm so curious to learn what is involved in being an active member. Thanks for sharing.

KK

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin