photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, September 23, 2013

Blessings one by one..


You can't put all your blessings in one basket...

I'm not taking anything for granted. I'm taking things one day at a time, one test at a time, one lab work's results at a time, one doctor's visit at a time, and so on. I'm in a much better place now than I was 6 months ago.

Today, I had my day 3 ultrasound to look at my ovaries, follicles, and lining. All were normal, and I had follicles----they looked normal too! That was good news for us;) I'm anxious for our appointment next Monday with our RE (reproductive endocrinologist). I'm assuming we're going over lab work and my ultrasound and to discuss the next steps.

I'll admit, it's still hard. But, I keep thinking we have a chance, and that alone helps me get by...

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11



PREP OBSESSED NECKLACE WINNER---comment 16 (chosen by random.org) Please email me with your info:)
suburbansublime said...
Liked Prep Obsessed (need to change that to LOVE) xo
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I lived by Jeremiah 29:11 during our struggle to have Shelby. Thinking of you. xoxo

Catherine said...

Yay for your good news about those follies! Prayers that your RE appointment goes just as well.

Sara said...

This is great news! I will continue to think of you and send prayers your way. Keep us posted and keep your chin up! :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

You know I'm rooting for you -- great news so far!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin