My 5 on Friday:)))))))
1. New planner! I love my LP planner, but for some reason, I just need a change. So, I decided to order an Erin Condren life planner in party pops since she offered $20 off as a "thank you" to her customers. I absolutely love my EC teacher planner, so I'm hoping I'll feel the same about the life planner.
2. VIP wristbands. Last weekend, I went to the Delta Country Jam and was so thankful to have a wristband. It rained on and off for most of the night, and we would have been drenched if not for that! Sitting under a tent in a chair with catered food and drinks and being DRY was much better than wellies, ponchos, and being wet.
3. First, I really like black cherry chutney It almost looks black and then you'll see the light hit it the right way, and you see that deep cherry color.
not my picture but i think the characters on the fingernails capture my sentiments below!
4. Hate bad manicures! So ANNOYING. I went and got a quick mani last night. I didn't go to my normal place because it's about 10 minutes away and just went to one of the nail salons which is not too far from my house. And well, wish I would have just made the trek to Safety Nails. The manicure started off okay, I was like 1 of 3 in there. Then, when it was 5ish time (when people are getting off work), people started popping in. I felt like when it came time to actually polish my nails (when it got busy), she rushed through it and did a crappy job. I didn't notice til I got home, but she missed a part of my nail
5. My Scent Circle is so yummmmmmyyyyyy!!! I put Scent Circle (air freshener hangs on mirror) in my car yesterday, and it smells soooooooooo good. Sunkissed Citrus, a lively blend of oranges/lemons/limes/grapefruit, is my probably one of my ALL TIME faves.