photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, October 7, 2013

Versona Accesssories


I was contacted to do a review on Versona Accessories. VA is a chain store with a boutique-type feel! My VA store is located just a little bit outside of Memphis in Southaven, MS in the Shops at Southaven Towne Center. So, ladies, if you're down that way you should definitely check them out! Or, if you're headed to do a little gambling down in Tunica, you should stop in and get a cute outfit and some accessories to wear! Maybe, that will be your lucky charm:))))

The store is well organized and a lot of the organization is by color (which I love btw!---that's how I organize my closet). I liked the fact that a wide range of customers could shop there. There are as many trendy items as there are classic staples.

I fell in LOVE with this top. Sadly, the color just washed me out. It comes in a pale blue color too. I loved that the skulls and crosses were subtle, yet those are exactly what make the top kinda edgy. So, if you're down that way soon def scoop one up if pastels work for you. (17.99 btw!)


I ended up purchasing two items. One was a pearl necklace (i can't tell you how many real and costume pearl type necklaces are in my jewelry armoire!) [#scary #pearladdict #pearlaholicsanonymousneeded] The other was a gold/silver bracelet that I thought would mix well with my DY pieces.


In fact, I wore my new pearl necklace today along with my new Old Navy Outlet "Hello Gorgeous" l/s tee. If you follow me on instagram, then you saw a snippet of this cute tee on Saturday.


**I was sent a $25 gift card to use at Versona Accessories. All statements and opinions are entirely my own and not influenced by Verona Accessories or any other outlets. 
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin