Tuesday, May 13, 2014

OOTD: Awards Luncheon

One of the local DAR chapters puts on a history bee at my school. I was SO proud when one of my students won! Since I'm a first year history teacher, I was super excited! :)))))

The DAR hosted an awards ceremony honoring several winners of essays, posters, history bee, etc. We were fed a wonderful lunch, and it was so nice to see our page chairman at the meeting!

OOTD: Awards Luncheon
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Beckett in Mambo Stripe
shoes: Guess
jewerlry: pearls [market]; earrings [bellevue collection]

I totally forgot I purchased these earrings last year. They are SO cute, so I decided to give you a close up.



I'm super sad because I'm afraid that it's highly likely I won't be teaching history next year. I have absolutely love love love loved my job this year because history was/is always my favorite subject. I have a feeling I'll be teaching language arts next year. le sigh. 

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

2 comments:

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

You look so cute in that dress. I hope that you get to teach history again next year. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
The Grass Skirt

Sheila Hawkins said...

LOVE your blog! Check out these Southern Belles in the DIXIE DOWNLOAD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szfBaYR5ga8&list=UU12czKkoeW9KqtRB9IfDXig

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin