photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fun Filled Weekend Part 2

It has been 20 years since the passing of my maternal grandmother. Last weekend, my mom wanted to do something to celebrate the day, and she organized a balloon release. My parents, aunts, and I brought yellow flowers to put together to make a bouquet for her, and my mother brought the yellow balloons to release. Yellow was her favorite color.

Afterwards, we all went to lunch to catch up. On times like these, I'm always reminded how my family should get together more often...

That night, the hubs and I met up with his family at the Levitt Shell. It's an outside local venue located in a park and offers free concerts. The performer was Roseanne Cash, and it was so fun to hear Tennessee Flattop Box! Here's what I wore: 
OOTN: Outdoor Concert Style
top: white layering tank-target[old]; navy sleeveless top-NY&Co. [only 8 bucks right now. i suggest you size up one for a more "blousy" fit]
shorts: Lilly Pulitzer Callahan in Tusk in Sun
jewelry: earrings-target [old]; bracelets-DY & Prep Obsessed
shoes: Gap leather flip flops in camel
handbag: Coach legacy crossbody



 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin