photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Recap + Cookbook Winners

I work on Friday nights, and the restaurant was slow. I'm assuming most are saving their $$$ for this upcoming weekend in TN which is tax-free. I'm trying to enjoy these last few days before I start work on Friday. The summer has just flown by...

Honestly, I spent ALL day on Saturday watching Scandal on Netflix. It's been in my queue for awhile. The hubs started watching it with me when I was about 3 episodes in, and now, I'll have to wait on him to get home as we are in season 2 already. It's soooooooooooooo good! If you haven't watched it yet, get on it! :)


Saturday night, I went over my best friend's house for girls night. We just chilled and watched a movie, Endless Love <-----btw, totally do NOT watch this. post coming later.

Sunday, I volunteered at my local family history and genealogical library. I help others with genealogy if they want it, put up books, do my own research, collaborate with others. It's very fulfilling:) After my shift, we went to visit some friends. They have this really cool bar from Pottery Barn, and I'm wanting my handy-man husband to make it for us. I'm thinking it could go on the wall in our den and having this piece would "separate" our den and breakfast room. I'm thinking of having him paint it white to match our crown moulding and possibly distress it? Thoughts?



Used random.org to select winners
Winner #1 for SL's Heirloom Recipes is comment 6---Carole
Winner #2 for SL's Country Music's Greatest Eats  comment 5---Sarah

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin