photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, October 9, 2008

MoUSe....

So, last night I went to visit my Mum. I stayed only for dinner saying I had to get home for certain things. When I got home, LC and I went to the Grizzlies game. Of course, we lost. I think our team would do better if they had more support. You know like the cities that have TERRIBLE teams, but the arenas are still packed. Anyways, so as we were leaving I asked LC about a certain weekend a month away. One of the biggest games of the season at his Alma Mater is that weekend. So, I asked him if we were going. I asked b/c since I just started my job halfway through the year. I only get one week of vacation. Because I work for a bank, I have to take all the days consecutively due to the bank trying to prevent money laundering. Anyways, so we would need to leave early to mid Friday and I would just go ahead and start my vacation that day. Anyways to the point, I asked if we were going. He responded, "who's we. You and that little mouse in your pocket." I must have had this dumbfounded look on face, and he says, "If I invite you, you'll be going." This must have visibly upset me b/c he was like "I'm just kidding I'm just kidding. Of course we're going." I explained to him the situation regarding my vacation and the fact that they are cracking down about attendance times at work. He responded with trying to tell me he didn't want me to take my vacation just for a football game, etc. Anyways, it has been so hard for me just to let go. Just to let go and let happen what happens. It's been hard for me just to go with my instinct and trust him. Everything tells me to, but my brain reminds me of how bad my heart hurt the last time I just let go.

So, he apologized for upsetting me explaining that he was seriously just kidding. To which I explained to him that I was sorry for getting upset, but that's it just that I'm scared that I like him much more than he likes me. He then said that he likes me ALOT! I told him that I like him so much. He said, "you don't have to worry. There is no way that you could possibly ever like me more than I like you", and at that moment, my heart melted just a bit.................

1 comment:

Diary of a Southern Belle said...

Grizzlies Game?!? Are you from Memphis because I am too!!!!! Just permanently moved from there in May 2012.

www.fiercesouthernbelle.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin