photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

bumps and bruises...

So, first of all, LC PASSED the bar. Yay! We found out on Friday. My "LC" (law clerk) has to have a new name. He won't be a clerk as soon as he lands a job. I guess I could call him AL. Which means attorney at law or I guess I could just keep calling him LC. I think I will. We spent the weekend pretty much together. We were going to celebrate Friday night but were too crippled. Ha! He had taken a pretty decent chunk out of his heel, and I had some pulled muscles. We just went to dinner out in the dirty dova and stayed in for the night. LC is very sweet. Evidently I must have been hurting in my sleep b/c he woke me up to take some advil and even changed my icy-hot patch. He is really good to me:) Saturday night, he just had some of his married friends over and cooked dinner for them.
On a funny note, one of my friends has lived here for a long time. She is taking her citizenship test tomorrow. I told her she'd had Am. Hist. in high school and college so she has an up on the rest. She's like it's hard why don't you answer some of these. For instance, who said, "give me liberty or give me death". Without hesitation, I said Paul Revere. ha! No, it was Patrick Henry. To no avail, she asked more questions to humor and amuse the both of us. Needless to say, I failed with flying colors!
Also, last night, LC told me he thought that I was beautiful and smart. To him he said, that is a very good combination. I think I am the ying to his yang. He is kinda anal retentive and I am a fly by the seat of my pants, laidback kind of girl.
Today, my boss informed me that I will be taking over doing a certain job at work. Hopefully, I will love doing this project and excel b/c I wanna move up!!!!! I work in a corporate office and this is a different department's work that I will be doing but still it correlates with my co-workers in my department as well. Yay!!!! I hate being bored at work. Once I know what I'm doing I tend to do well at it, and if I don't love it, I'm very very bored with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin