photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the not so good things about being an adult...


So, I have been swamped at work with lots of work to do. However, I don't mind b/c it keeps me busy. I have been stressed out since yesterday afternoon. My dentist retired a couple of years ago. ICKY! I know I haven't been to the dentist in two whole years. I HATE THE DENTIST. I finally decided to go in for a cleaning and opted for a girl I work with's dentist since I don't have one anymore. Psshhh, after my consultation on Monday, they called me to tell me that I would have to pay 2k out of pocket for the work they need to do. I've now found out that the plan at my work is not a very good plan at all:( LC gave me the name of his dentist and went as far as finding out the prices and everything! He is so sweet:) I made an appointment with his dentist since they seem to be somewhat cheaper. What happened when we were little and the tooth fairy came and brought us money for losing our teeth. Why isn't there an adult tooth fairy who deposits money under our pillow when in need so that we don't end up losing our adult teeth. Life was much easier when we were little......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin