photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, December 1, 2008

Stuffed like a Turkey...



So, to recap the holiday....
We went over to LC's uncle's house. They live on a golf course here in town and the house was definitely big enough for everyone. There was tons of food. I didn't even eat dinner on Thanksgiving because I was so stuffed from lunch. ha! We went to my aunt's house in Lakeland better known as "surburbia" afterwards. We visited them for a little while then headed to one of my best friends' house. I'll call her Doer. She really is such a little doer. All the time, cooking, being wonderful almost near perfect. If she wasn't my best friend, I'd probably be irritated by her perfectness:) We chilled over there awhile then LC, LA, and I headed to watch the movie Australia. It was so good! I loved it. Definitely worth the 9 bucks. LC thought it was good, but he thought the movie could have been shorter. I loved it though!!!!!!



Also, we went Christmas shopping this weekend. This is the first time in my life I didn't wait til the last minute to do the shopping. The norm is to wait til the last minute being the procrastinator that I am, freak out, run around like crazy trying to find all the gifts I had in mind for people then get upset because the items are sold out and then have to contemplate what to buy them instead of the sold out item. Ah, it was tiring, but I'm sure I will be much more relieved come the 25th. LC wanted to buy a new fleece at Outdoors, Inc. He was asking me the other day at home about colors I'd like for myself. Well, we went to Outdoors and he ended up buying me a North Face fleece. I have always wanted one but found other things to splurge my money on like dresses, shoes, earrings, handbags, etc. I told him I couldn't have it til Xmas assuming that it was a Xmas present. I told him to wrap it to which he replied why don't you just wear it now since you picked it out. I told him that takes all the fun out of Xmas. He then informed me that the fleece was not a Christmas present but a just because present. He's so sweet and wonderful. I love him very very much!



Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier....
I watched Britney on MTV last night. It was so sad how she said she felt like she lived Groundhog Day. I am a Britney fan, yeah yeah I know insert profanity and snarky comments here, but I really hope she's better and that she makes a huge comeback.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin