photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blah BaBlah Ba Blah

Your Cupcake Says You Are Lovable




At parties, you tend to be a social butterfly. You enjoy making conversation and making sure everyone is having fun.

You hardly have any restraint. You only hold yourself back when absolutely necessary.

The most important thing in your life is love.

You are laid back, flexible, and easy to get along with. To know you is to care for you.



Do you ever just feel blah? That's how I feel today. Not happy or sad, just okay.

I start my first day back at RCIA tonight. In case any of you all do not know what that is, it is the rites of christian initiation for adults. Basically, it's an 8 month class in order to convert to Catholicism. I've been off this past month. I'm assuming it's because of previous experiences with students being out of town for the holidays and Advent. I go to the most beautiful church in the city, at least I think it is! These pics just cannot do it justice. You should take a look at St. Peter's even if you're not Catholic just for the aesthetics of it.




Other than that, LC bought a brand new Sony 40" Bravia Z Tv. I can't wait to come home from class and watch the Gators play tonight. GO FLORIDA:)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin