photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, January 26, 2009

Doing a little Catch Up..

Hope everyone had a great weekend:) On Friday, after I got off work I headed to VV to pick up the shirt the wonderful sales girl was holding for me. See previous post. OMG, low and behold, the prices were even cheaper in the store versus online. I would have paid $59.99 plus $10 in shipping for the button down online. I ended up getting 2 button downs, a sweater, and 2 henleys for $144 including tax. Yay, what a steal. I got:

this in navy/white




All in all, I think it was fabulous deal. I am going back in soon to buy a canvas tote. VV makes totes with your college logo on them. How cute!
I didn't do much this weekend. Friday night LC and I went to BigFoot to eat. Was good for bar food as usual! However, we had ventured out with the intention of eating sushi. We got to BlueFin and the wait was too long. Ohhhhh, how I was looking forward to some sushi!!! Saturday, I just did laundry ALL day. Geez, being a girl is ridiculous. You have jammies, work clothes, casual clothes, dinner clothes, etc. It takes FOREVER. I am meticulous when it comes to washing. LC tried to talk me into washing all lights together and all darks. Sorry buddy, this girl washes according to color and fabric. Ha! We watched the Memphis game. GO TIGERS!!! We beat the University of Tennessee Vols. Sorry Big Orange, but it had to happen!
Yesterday, I woke up early and went to church. My church is holding a Catholicism 102 class on Sunday mornings inbetween Mass right now. The class is discussing the Sacraments in depth. I went to Mass after the class. I felt so much better yesterday. I have been stressed out with some things in my life right now. I have been feeling really overwhelmed and burdened by these things lately. I felt so relieved after church due to praying about these things. I hadn't been to Mass in a couple of weeks; so, I left feeling like a brand new person.
I am debating on this dress

or this one

What do y'all think?

Check out She's having a giveaway for her Mum's birthday. These bags are too cute:)

Ps-Petunia and With Love from New Orleans, I can't read your blogs b/c I forgot to leave my email address on a comment. If you read this, please leave an email that I could send one to:)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Go Tigers!!! My hubby & is friends were so excited after the game. It was close for a few minutes though.
My 9 year old claims he's a UT fan.. Personally, I think he does it just to irk everybody around him.

And those are super cute shirts.

I don't think anybody but another woman would understand the how's & why's of laundry. There is a method to our madness.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin