photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, January 12, 2009

what to write....

I am kinda clueless on what to write today. My weekend was full of a big nothing. Slept in, watched football, played rock band, ate dinner, went to bed. Got up on Sunday. Repeat. Ha!

I figured I would do a Beauty 101 and tell y'all the products I use and love

For skin care:

First I use Pond's microdermabrasion facial wipes. I used to use Sephora, but these are way better to me.

After that, I use Cosmedicine's oily/combination line. It makes my skin look great:)At night, I also use the PM serum as well!

Once a week, I use the Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask, and it makes your skin feel as clean and soft as a baby.

As far as makeup goes:

I heart Bare Escentuals. When I was younger, I really struggled with my skin. I was so excited when I tried this line and could discard all the liquid foundation I had wore for so long. Now my skin is great!!!!
First, I use a concealer which works so well. I didn't believe a powder would really work, but it does. I like the color well rested.
I use the medium beige foundation powder. Right now, I'm a little on the pasty side. LOL!
I recently dyed my hair back brown from very blonde and love the cheek color by BE in Hint.
For eye makeup, I love Stila.
I bought an eye shadow case that the eyeshadows fit in. Otherwise, you'll have little round things of eyeshadow tumbling around. The refillable eyeshadows stick in the case by magnet. Just lovely:)
I buy the colors Barefoot Contessa, Wheat, and Grace.

As far as eyeliner goes, I ♥ MAC!I use the TechnaKohl eyeliner in Graphblack.
I personally have tried a lot of mascaras. I've tried Dior, Bobbi Brown, and even the pink/green one from Maybelline. I couldn't find anything that I really liked that didn't fall and make me look like a raccoon at the end of the night. I still wanted to volumize and lengthen but nothing too costly either. Well, the lovely Sephora manager referred me to their brand of mascara. Not only is it cheap, but it's great. It does everything it says plus NO clumps=) At least for me anyways...
.

3 comments:

Petunia said...

It may just be my computer (or my eyes), but I'm having trouble reading your blog! The links are blending in with the background. :)
I want to try those Ponds facial exfoliating wipes.

Lilly P. Wannabe said...

Thanks for all of the tips!!

SouthernBelleJM said...

I changed the link color, hopefully that helps! Yes, I love the ponds wipes, and not mention, they're cheap too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin