photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Terrific Tuesdays....


Hope everyone had a wonderful Vday. I've just been catching up on blogging today. Friday night, LC and I went to dinner and exchanged gifts. I love the Ipex line from VS and he got some pink things from that collection. I know what you're thinking. Get your mind out of the gutter. *wink* No, really, it's everyday wear. Not the frilly wear it for 2 seconds then rip it off stuff. Ha! Then, my dear friend Doer came over and drank wine with me. LC passed out on the couch during our visit. Good thing b/c then we started talking about wedding stuff. No, I'm not engaged. yet. keyword. yet. maybe one day. *sigh* Anyways, Saturday we went out to his family's house. I'm actually glad now. The evening turned out wonderful. LC and the brother cooked and the delightfully tasty menu was: crab cakes, mozzarella alla caprese, tenderloin, lobster tail, scallops, fett/alf, green beans, and an ice cream cake topped off with some cocktails/wine. Seriously ladies, the boy can cook!!!!! It was so much fun. After dinner, he surprised me with 1/2 dozen of pink roses:) Sunday, we just went looking at houses.

Yesterday, I cleaned. Yes, it's true. It's fabulosity. The life I live that is....


If any of you love CSI kinda stuff, then you should check out this blog.

http://s273032432.onlinehome.us/ Read it from start to finish. It's a murder case I've been following in the local paper. It is tragic, but at the same time bewildering. I wonder if she'll get off......

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

V-day dinner sounds yummy! Wow, lucky girl. Looking for houses is so fun and exciting. You will have to share that experience with us!!!

The Laceys said...

I have been reading WMCT's blog on this trial. can we say obsessed. Do you think she did it?

Medicated and Motivated said...

That menu sounds heavenly....I love, love, love crab cakes!!!

Niki said...

That dinner sounds delicious!

What Kate Wore said...

The Valentine's dinner sounds wonderful! But then, we are just insane for crab cakes!

Love the "keyword. yet." part of the post!
tp

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I'm waiting for a ring too... double sigh :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin