Southern Champagne Wishes has given me the social butterly award. This award rings true; because, I am a social butterfly to all those who know me well. And for those who don't, as long as there is bourbon or any adult beverage nearby that I can consume, I am very social as well!
Instructions: Please take this award, place it on your blog, and share it with whomever you wish. I am choosing a few new followers. Y'all should check them out=)
Experiments in a Galley Kitchen
Life of a Busy Wife
Tickled Pink and Fabulous
The Nabors Baby
Oofa luffa le
Brownies for Breakfast has given me The Honest Scrap award. And yes, today, I actually had brownies for breakfast. I have yet to understand why people bring such delicious treats to work and put them in our break room before 9am. Shame on them!
This is just SO MUCH FUN! So here we go with the rules of this one:
First, as the recipient of this prestigious award I have to tell 10 true things about myself in my blog that no one else knows
Second, I have to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
1. I am picker. I pick my grey hairs out and constantly pluck my eyebrows.
2. I am 29.
3. I am an only child.
4. I only eat one thing at a time. I do not mix food together on my plate.
5. I am left handed.
6. My favorite singer is Pete Yorn [going to St. Louis this weekend to his concert]
7. I always feel guilty after I eat; because, I want to lose weight but am too
lazy to do so.
8. I miss being a teacher but am giving the corporate world another year.
9. I have a skin disorder called tinea versicolor*.
10. One of the best decisions I ever made for myself was to become Catholic
*I tag anyone who wants to play!