photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, October 30, 2009

The key is finally on my keyring!

First, off, everyone let's say hello to LC. Hellooooooooooooooo LC. He now reads my blog. How do I know this?

Conversation at dinner last night

LC: So, I thought you said you were gonna quit buying stuff.

Me: I am

LC: Well, that vase sure is ugly that you wanted to buy. What were you gonna do with that thing anyway?

Me: What va- oh, yeah, the jack-in-the pulpit vase. You must read my blog....



Well dahlins', LC officially closed on the house last night while I was off working my pretty little behind I had to come back to edit b/c "little" made me chuckle. No one considers JLo's behind little. My friends while in Vegas may or may not have made me stand next to her wax figure, and yes, we have the same size booty off at the Will Call table for my JL shift last. So, this is what we will be doing as of 5pm. I will try to get some pics this weekend to post. I know many of you have asked me to, and when I say I'm gonna do something I deliver!



On another note, I would like to give thanks to Blissfully Enamored for giving me the Best Blog Award. Seriously, thank you! It's nice to know that people actually like to read my nonsense. ha=)



The The Best Blog Award rules are:

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.  I would like to pass it along to all of you!!!! So, feel free to grab your award and pay it forward=)

7 comments:

Lauren said...

This cracked me up, haha!!!

YAY, congrats on the closing!!!!! :)

The Pink Chick said...

Congratulations on the closing! Best wishes with moving!!! How exciting!

Brittany said...

Yay! Congrats on your new home!!

Marian said...

YAY!! Congrats. How exciting

Anonymous said...

yay!! so happy for y'all!

Stephanie said...

So exciting! So happy for you guys!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on the house. So exciting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin