photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Guess what I got today!!!!!


I have a warming blanket which works wonders and is really pretty. Thank you LC=) BUT....you can't wear it everywhere in the house; because, it has to be plugged into the wall. I've wanted a snuggie since last Christmas season.

We're going to a Tacky Christmas Sweater party on Friday, and the hostess said we had to bring a gift for Dirty Santa. I remembered the discussion on Twitter about the Snuggie being the perfect dirty santa gift. So, I had two 20% off coupons for Bed, Bath & Beyond; so, I figured one for the party and one for me. I can't wait to try this bad kitty out!!!!!!

8 comments:

Patience said...

I want a snuggie real bad too. I always forget when I am about to pick one up.

Lauren said...

I soooooooooooo put that exact one on my Christmas list, I want the leopard one, haha!!! :)

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I've been tempted to get one, too!

Leigh said...

I am wearing my Snuggie right now. :)) I want one for my office. I am always cold.

Connie K said...

A leopard Snuggie is on my Christmas list !! hope you enjoy it !!

The Pink Chick said...

Nice! I have been wanting a Snuggie too!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE mine! I even got one for my dog. Oops...

Julie Leah said...

I think it is hilarious that you blogged about this considering that I got one last night! We did a secret pal during Advent at the school where I work. Well, the teacher that got my name got matching pink Snuggies for me and my yorkie! Too funny! And, I too have wanted one for a while! I'm so glad we are now proud owners!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin