photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Xmas Present from LC

After asking for a list of things I wanted to which I complied, the boy still asked me what I wanted off the list.  Hmph! Well, what I really wanted, was there to be some element of surprise left to my gift. You know you picked the items out, but you don't know which you'll get. That makes it still kinda fun. To make it easier on him, I picked these off of my list for him to get. It's the least I could do. [insert sarcasm here] The picture is kinda blurry due to it being from my Iphone. They have sterling silver cable around the 7mm pearls. There are four tiny 14K gold balls on the cable that are positioned almost making a square around the pearl. Sorry for the bad quality photo. I need a new camera!!!!



This is just part of my Christmas present. The other part was the furniture that LC ordered that I picked out for the house. The furniture is beautiful. Once, we get moved into the room and everything situated, I will do a post on it. Can you believe it's only one week til Xmas?!?!?!?!!

I would post what I got LC for Xmas, but, he let it slip the other night that he is a subscriber to this blog. Sneaky Sneaky. Ha!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Those earrings are fab!

Jackie said...

Love the earings... my hubby got me a pair very similar last yr.

Patience said...

Love the earrings.

Lauren said...

Those earrings are just beautiful!!!! :)

Natalie said...

love the earrings.. My hubby is currently stressing about what to get me. Apparently I'm difficult to shop for. He's learned over the years that he can't just buy me something I would buy myself b/c chances are, I already have. I've tried instructed him that he can never go wrong with jewelry. We'll see.

The Pink Chick said...

I love the earrings! They are beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

Oh those are the ones that you got! I love them!!!! They look like DY! I love DY, but don't have any! They match that ring you showed me, don't they!

By the way, email me about the party when you have time!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

GORGEOUS!!

Kassie said...

I know what you mean about wanting to be surprised...but those earrings are gorgeous! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, Santa was awfully good to you! Those earrings are gorg. : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin