photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

To Creep or Not to Creep...


Ladies, say hola to a new suscriber who's name is Diego, Santiago, or Jaime in the Spanish language. I have a new subscriber. Imagine two giddy schoolgirls giggling over the most ridiculous thing. That must have been what it was like in LC's office yesterday over my bacon wrapped smokies post. What a man would find interesting in my blog beats me. I think it is safe to assume that the only reason Diego is reading my blog is to make fun of LC. So, Diego if you're reading this, I hope you closed a $HIT ton of cases instead of slacking on your job by reading this post. thankssomuch.

Love LC's most wonderful girlfriend,
Belle

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Hi Diego!!!! (That makes me think of Dora, Explorer. "I'm the map.. I'm the map....")

Lauren said...

This is just flat out hilarious, haha!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin