photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Heart Pretties!

As you can probably already tell, I have been on a MAJOR shopping hiatus. Remember all of the good ole days when I would post about all the wonderful clothes, shoes, and pretties I'd get. Those days are long gone darlings. However, I have managed to find quite a few things for a great price lately.



One thing is evident, NY&Co. made their cardis smaller and shorter this year. I bought this black cardi one size up from my normal size. The flower cluster and the cardi itself is sooo much cuter in person. Trust me. i have no idea why this model looks like a deer caught in headlights in the middle of a windstorm


And, this NY&Co. button down is so tres cute!!! It's actually blue and white pinstriped. It looks great paired with my work pants.


I got the pink, of course!!!!

While this is not one of my fave colors, I couldn't pass it up. I figure it would come in handy when I least expect it. I got one more of these in a red color.

After the coupon I used, this purchase all of these items totalled $36 dollars!!! Not bad;)

13 comments:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Great finds. I saw someone wearing that yellow color today in a short sleeved turtleneck which grey wool-ish style pants (don't think they were wool though) and yellow flats the same color. She was very cute. Though I'm with you, not sure I would have chose that color, but next time I'll think twice.
You'r right about cardis, what's with that. I don't like my cardis so short.

Southern Belle Mama said...

That is a cute cardigan!...and you got great deals!

The Pink Chick said...

Great deals!!! I love all your finds!

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

Wow, what a fab deal!! I love that cardigan, and yeah I'm finding them to be shorter than usual. Which stinks b/c I have a long torso so my clothes barely fit anyways (I'm not all about the stomach-showing look!).

Lisa said...

They are all so cute, and you got such a great deal on them! I am on a self-imposed shopping hiatus myself, but that deal is too good to pass up. Looks like I am headed to the mall... :-)

Natalie said...

Can you believe I have not been to the mall since before Christmas? I'm having serious withdrawals.

And I know what you mean about NY &Co's sizing. It varies so much. Half my wardrobe has come from there though. Can't beat their coupons.

Anonymous said...

Umm... it's cool to be a bargain shopper these days (even though I've been one for years and people sometimes thought I was crazy). I LOVE getting good deals. I splurge MUCH less than I used to, but ya know what? I like saving money and being money-smart. It will pay off in the long run. Kudos chica!

Ruth said...

Great deals make shopping all the more fun

TexanCouture said...

Dang all that for $36.00 I need to make a trip to NY&Co soon! I am in a great need of new work clothes I have plans to check out the Ann Taylor Loft Outlet soon I usually don't shop ATL but I figured their outlet prices will be suit my need for cheap but decent looking work clothes!

Lis said...

Great finds girl!! I am loving the cardigan especially!!

And seriously let me know if you can't find that top you wanted - I have no problem getting it and sending it to you! :)

Lauren said...

What a deal!!!!!!

Everything is adorable!!! :)

A huge score for you.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

$36 is pretty much fabulous! Cute staple items - great job shopping frugally!

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin