The adorable Sweet Southern Prep tagged me for this award last week. Thank you SSP:)
1 Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2 List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3 List 10 things that make you happy.
4 Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
Ten things that make me happy:
1) I think I can lump these all together....God, my fam, LC, puggy, and my friends!
2) The thought of blueberry icepicks (blueberry flavored vodka and sweet tea)....they are my go-to Summer drink
3) Our new house. I love it. It's kinda far from civilization unless you consider the burbs civilized. Me, nah, it's BFE. But, I love it. Our neighborhood is great and I just love our house.
4) Reading... love to read books. i will say that all my goodreads friends have helped to broaden my horizons in the literature field:) if you're not on goodreads.com, check it out! it's fun!
5) Clothes and all the stuff that goes with that: shoes, handbags, jewelry, dresses...i'm going to stop now.
6) Being Catholic....Catholicism changed my life and saved it all at the same time. I just live my life a little differently now, but it was one of the best decisions I ever made!
7) blogging and tweeting....i really have made so many "internet" friends. i love all of you. i almost feel like we know more about each other's lives than our IRL friends do because we talk ALL day long. lol.
8) my co-workers...believe it or not, I like most of the people in my office. And, I LOVE the other two assistants I work with. It's a blessing to like the people you work closest to.
9) being the future godmother to my bff's future baby...i'm an only child and this was such an honor. i don't have any nieces or nephews; so, my bff's kids are the closest thing to it!
10) that god has blessed me with such a wonderful life....my life is not perfect, but i have been blessed with many things. many things i used to take for granted!
I'm going to pass this onto a new blogger. We met in JL this past year, and she is just the sweetest. Not to mention, she's having a baby anytime now, loves Lilly Pulitzer, and anything preppy! Go check out Little Me, Queen Bee...you'll just love her!