photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Sunday, January 30, 2011


Me stylish? Who knew?? Tehe. Of course, I am. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE lurve lurrrrrvvvvveee clothes.
 I got a Blog Award from the sweet Classy Academic. Y'all should check her out;) 


So, part of winning this award is linking back to the person who gave me the award, sharing 7 things about myself, paying it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers, and sharing the news with them.



1. I am a first year teacher this year. I teach middle school English. I'm not even kidding when I say this is the hardest job I have ever done. However, it is the most fulfilling and rewarding. I LOVE my job. I LOVE going to work, and I love all my students. I am so blessed and pray I get rehired next year.

2. I'm left handed. But, the only things I do left handed are eat and write.

3. I love Riesling. It's my favorite wine.

4. I'm very laid back and go with the flow. However, the older I get, and I am learning the importance of the words I'm sorry. Those two little words mean so much!

5. I am getting married in 8 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day. no, i don't know this by heart. i looked at my ticker. ha!

6. I wear glasses, but I have a bad habit of just using them as a headband:( I need to get better about that before my eyes go bad.

7. I am a bookworm. I spend my free time reading when I'm not shopping. Although, I am on a shopping hiatus due to our wedding, so I'm about to start doing A LOT of reading.


I give this to anyone who wants to participate;)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm a third year teacher; it does get easier! Planning your wedding and being a first year teacher must keep you extremely busy, but both are so rewarding. :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Chateau St. Michele Reisling is my favorite wine!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Very cute....I'm so glad you're loving your job!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your a busy girl!! It's great that you love your job, that way it doesn't feel like work! Have a great week!

Leza said...

congrats on the award....I've seen alot of people with this award lately.

Im working on my master's in ed...and hoping to be a first year teacher next year! I work for the SPED program as a coordinator now, but love love love working with those kiddos. I totally agree that it's the most rewarding job ever.

P.S. I am left-handed too. There are so many of us, the world needs to start accomodating to us soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower :)

I'm a teacher and Riesling lover too!!

Lori Anne said...

HI! I am a 6th year 7th grade English teacher. I grew up in Natchez, MS, and have displaced in Northwest Arkansas, which I LOATHE right now due to this stupid nasty cold winter we are having! I love your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin