Me stylish? Who knew?? Tehe. Of course, I am. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE lurve lurrrrrvvvvveee clothes.
I got a Blog Award from the sweet Classy Academic. Y'all should check her out;)
So, part of winning this award is linking back to the person who gave me the award, sharing 7 things about myself, paying it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers, and sharing the news with them.
1. I am a first year teacher this year. I teach middle school English. I'm not even kidding when I say this is the hardest job I have ever done. However, it is the most fulfilling and rewarding. I LOVE my job. I LOVE going to work, and I love all my students. I am so blessed and pray I get rehired next year.
2. I'm left handed. But, the only things I do left handed are eat and write.
3. I love Riesling. It's my favorite wine.
4. I'm very laid back and go with the flow. However, the older I get, and I am learning the importance of the words I'm sorry. Those two little words mean so much!
5. I am getting married in 8 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day.
6. I wear glasses, but I have a bad habit of just using them as a headband:( I need to get better about that before my eyes go bad.
7. I am a bookworm. I spend my free time reading when I'm not shopping. Although, I am on a shopping hiatus due to our wedding, so I'm about to start doing A LOT of reading.
I give this to anyone who wants to participate;)