photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, January 24, 2011

What's Your Style??

I took this little quiz I found over on A Day in the Life of Natasha's blog. I thought it was pretty fun and pretty accurate for me!

I am "Old Money Extravagance". And while I don't come from "old" money or any money for that matter (ha!), I do love the style of the American wasps. Here's the description:



A romantic simplicity defines your setting. A kitchen that reflects your passion… large, sweeping - authentic. A tailored bedroom rewards a hard day's work. Players have their exits and entrances… your home the stage. Forget all of them… you enjoy your niceties. A lithe and agreeable cab - no meal required. Hand knotted, vegetable dyed… a family history at your feet. Meeting all the requirements for a stylish home, commencement begins...




Take the quiz here. What's your style?



PS-if I find a conditioner that's awesome (see previous post), I'll share:)

6 comments:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Mine was Antiquated Espresso. And then I took it again and got Warehouse Chic.

Pretty sure my style is Confused.

Leslie said...

What a fun quiz!

Charbelle said...

I wanted to play, I linked to you and to Natasha as well as to the quiz. I got Bespoke Classic :) Thank you for sharing!!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I got Park Avenue Cocktail.

An intimate home of modest proportions. A kitchen that reflects your passion… large, sweeping - authentic. A tailored bedroom rewards a hard day's work. Choreographed by you, the design fundamentals and colors present a moving style. Forget all of them… you enjoy your niceties. The graceful ceremony of sharing. Pre-war, upper east side attitude. At the end of the day… you don't take things too seriously..


That's actually very spot-on.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Fun! I was "Colonial Renaissance" :-)

Robyn said...

I gave you an award on my blog today! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin