photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!!!

I thought I'd show y'all the flutes I have picked out for our toast. However, after looking on my registry, it says they're discontinuing them; so, I might had better buy them soon! Of course, my wedding theme is "traditional/antique" sort of I guess. Hopefully, it will all come together in the end and won't end up being like one of those brides on David Tutera's My Fair Wedding. ha!



So, what do y'all think? They're from Waterford's Jim O' Leary 50th Anniversary edition. I just love them:)

10 comments:

chelsea said...

They are beautiful! Love them.

Jennifer said...

I love them! They are so classic!!!

Brittney said...

I love the flutes! Just a word of warning though. You might want to use less expensive flutes for your actual wedding toast. My BF's new husband shattered his Waterford champagne flute while hitting it with a knife to get the guests attention for the toast!

Anonymous said...

The flutes are absolutely beautiful..."traditional/antique sort of I guess" for sure. How exciting for you.

Sara said...

I registered for two of our crystal flutes to toast with at our wedding and I'm so glad I did. They looked so nice in our photos! Also, you'll love your Waterford; it's so much more durable than you would think.

LKO said...

They are so gorgeous! And Waterford, who wouldn't love them!

Shari said...

Love the glasses. Gorgeous!

Lifes-A-Blog... said...

What are the brides like on My Fair Wedding?? Lol.

alicia said...

I love them! Gorgeous. It was really nice to meet you last night :) I had a blast.

Ruth said...

They are beautiful! And I am sure it will all turn out perfect.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin