photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, April 4, 2011

Romper 2010

So, I thought the whole romper thing would be gone by this year. Anddddd, I was wrong. So wrong that I went out and bought another one. I thought this would be perfect to wear during the summer to concerts, outdoors stuff like that. I've actually planned to wear this during Memphis' BBQ Fest. Hopefully, it will be warm enough. If not, I'll die. no, not really, but it will be back to the drawing board. Yes, I'm fully aware it's a month away, but school is driving me crazy and working two jobs is driving me crazy!!! I need a day off for fun in the sun and fun stuff. Anyways, I thought it would be cute with some gladiators and ray-bans. It's only $21.99 at Target. I couldn't find it in the store in my size, and it was sold out online for a few days. Get it while you can:)

Located here.

6 comments:

REBrown said...

I don't really know how I feel about rompers. I always like them on other people, but I'm afraid I would like really really dumb in them.

let me know how it works out!

Katherine said...

Lovely romper - I love how you described the whole outfit, would love to see the final product on you soon! :)

www.featherfactor.com

Kristin said...

I thought rompers would be out too! Ha! So I delayed in buying one....but I just bought one from Urban! I can't wait to wear it either! :-)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I noticed tons of cute ones today at Target. I'm personally glad they're still in this year. They are so comfortable!

me said...

I keep trying them on and nothing wows me. Maybe its just my build. Wish I could find one though!

Tara Gibson said...

i got that romper but in another print! so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin